Dispatch operative needed in Newport. Due to large orders are expanding client require staff to work at end of conveyor belt stacking and labeling pre-packed fresh food grown and produced onsite.
This position will involve working in a state of the art pack house counting stock following order sheets, completing dispatch documents, using pump truck and manual stacking of trays. The role is available on 2 shifts 5 days out of 7 starting at 6am or 2pm. 45 Hours per week at National Minimun Wage/ National Living wage per hour.
Our client offers great facilities and will offer permanent contracts after 12 weeks with further career opportunities available throughout the buisness. To apply call 01952 815 659
The ideal candidates will:
- Have good communication skills; candidates must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Be reliable with excellent time keeping
- Work well within a team and be a strong team player
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a helpful manner
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment.
Please note, Having your own transport to the site would be prefable. Onsite training and personal protection equipment (PPE) will be provided to successful candidates. To apply call Simona or Chanel on 01952 815 659