Position available at eggs Hatchery needed in Wem, Shropshire. Due to early starts and our client not being on public transport route, your own transport is essential. Duties will involve the rearing and care of chickens, replenishment of water, food and bedding, collecting eggs and general yard and shed cleaning duties.
Hours of work 7am to 5pm, 5 days a week, including weekends. Temporary long term work with the view of offering a permanent contract after 12 weeks. Starting rate of £7.20 ph. To apply for this position please call 01952 815659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV, Thanks!
The ideal candidates will:
- Have good communication skills; candidates must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Be reliable with excellent time keeping
- Work well within a team and be a strong team player
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a helpful manner
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment.
Please note, Having your own transport to the site would be prefable. Onsite training and personal protection equipment (PPE) will be provided to successful candidates. To apply call Simona or Chanel on 01952 815 659