Fruit packers required immediatly in Newport Shropshire, transport available. Hours of work, 5am - 3pm, 5 days a week. Duties will involve working as part of a large team packing, weighing and sorting fruit. Long term on-going contract for the right candidate. Pay per hours meets national minium wage. Immediate start.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have good communication skills; candidates must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Be reliable with excellent time keeping
- Work well within a team and be a strong team player
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a helpful manner
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment.
Please note, minibus transport is available, however having your own transport to the site would be prefable. Onsite training and personal protection equipment (PPE) will be provided to successful candidates.