Potato grader required in shifnal near Telford. Hours of work are between 6am - 6pm. Monday to Friday, duties will involve working on a farm grading produce inside and outside. Full training will be provided, long term contract until at least September 2016, Pay per hour meets the national minimium wage.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have good communication skills; candidates must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Be reliable with excellent time keeping
- Work well within a team and be a strong team player
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a helpful manner
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Can work outside with team members.
Please note, minibus transport is available, however having your own transport to the site would be prefable. Onsite training and personal protection equipment (PPE) will be provided to successful candidates.