Full time Machine Loader/ Operator required at family farm near Whitchurch, Shropshire. Hours of work between 7am to 5pm 4/5 days per week including some weekend work, 42 hours paid at £7.50ph Long term work, with the view of leading to a permanent position after 12 weeks Job Purpose: Completes scheduled production by operating packaging machine.
- Plans packaging production by obtaining production orders; gathering supplies.
- Packages products by loading supplies; observing and adjusting machine operation; removing jams.
- Verifies packaging quality by comparing packaged product to specifications and samples; reworking or rejecting unacceptable packaging.
- Documents production by completing logs.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes manufacturing and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- To apply for this position please call Chanel 01952 815 659
The ideal candidates will:
- Have good communication skills; candidates must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Be reliable with excellent time keeping
- Work well within a team and be a strong team player
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a helpful manner
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment.
Please note, Having your own transport to the site would be prefable. Onsite training and personal protection equipment (PPE) will be provided to successful candidates. To apply call Simona or Chanel on 01952 815 659