Poultry farmer required in the Shrewsbury area. Full time postion working 5 days a week. Sunday to Thursday. 7am - 5pm. Previous farming experience required. Duties will involve maintenance of rearing and laying sheds, animal welfare and chicken catching. This position is temporary leading to a full time role after 12 weeks. Salary is £7.50ph. To apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have good communication skills; candidates must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Be reliable with excellent time keeping
- Work well within a team and be a strong team player
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a helpful manner
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment.
Please note, Having your own transport to the site would be prefable. Onsite training and personal protection equipment (PPE) will be provided to successful candidates. To apply call Simona or Chanel on 01952 815 659