Quality Control (QC) Labelling Assistant required to work in busy factory department. Hours of work will be from 7am - 7pm, 5 days a week out of 7. Full training will be provided on site. Duties will involve palletizing stock, labelling and bar coding, and completing all dispatch documents. Immediate starts available, good communication skills required and the ability to speak english well.
The position is based in Newport, Shropshire and your own transport would be ideal. Pay is £7.80ph with various shifts available
The ideal candidates will:
- Have good communication skills; candidates must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Be reliable with excellent time keeping
- Work well within a team and be a strong team player
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a helpful manner
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment.
Please note, minibus transport is available, however having your own transport to the site would be prefable. Onsite training and personal protection equipment (PPE) will be provided to successful candidates.