Full time Quality Control (QC) Operative required in Newport. Fixed hours of 45 per week, working 5 out of 7 day days. This position will involve working in a fruit packing factory, controlling the quality of products and testing various elements such as resting CCP'S, checking and reporting PH levels, inspecting chemical paths and ensuring stock meets clients requirements.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have good communication skills; candidates must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Be reliable with excellent time keeping
- Work well within a team and be a strong team player
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a helpful manner
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment.
The role requires a good attention to detail and standard communication skills in english. Pay is £7.80ph and shifts start from 7am - 6pm.
Please note, minibus transport is available, however having your own transport to the site would be prefable. Onsite training and personal protection equipment (PPE) will be provided to successful candidates.