Fruit packers required immediatly in Newport Shropshire. Duties: Sets up station by recieving packing order, gathering packing materials, notifying material handlers for required materials. Approves products for shipment by inspecting product visually for deficiencies.
Packs cartons by folding carton, following prescribed arrangement, placing product in carton. Finshes cartons by sealing openings, affixing shipping label.
Prepares pallets by following prescribed stacking arrangement, tagging pallets. Documents actions by completing logs.
Salary: GBP £6.7 - £7.2 Hourly Rate. Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures. No experience required as full training will be provided.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have good communication skills; candidates must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Be reliable with excellent time keeping
- Work well within a team and be a strong team player
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a helpful manner
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment.
Please note, Having your own transport to the site would be prefable. Onsite training and personal protection equipment (PPE) will be provided to successful candidates. To apply call Simona or Chanel on 01952 815 659